The COVID pandemic has resulted in unprecedented, permanent change in working practices across Australia — and it’s had a significant impact on parking too.
Activity across our 1.5 million digital user base shows…
- In-office working weeks are now focused on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- 75% of commuters are more likely to book their parking in advance
- Digital car park bookings have risen by 262%
We know that commuters now want…
- Parking options that match their new working patterns
- The flexibility to plan, book, park and pay at a great rate
- A seamless, convenient technology experience
- Incentives that reward their parking loyalty
We also know that the changes are likely to be permanent…
- 80% of employers say working from home is here to stay
- Beck & Hensher, University of Sydney, 2021
We’ve listened, learned and actioned…
By analysing our own parking data, by undertaking consumer research and by consulting with commercial real estate owners and corporate employers, we’ve developed the next level of parking flexibility for commuters – allowing us all to once again earn the commute.